Chef – NorthwestKarratha, Western Australia
We are seeking a qualified chef or experienced cook for a busy kitchen in Karratha. This role will see you preparing a variety of food for roughly 900 people a day.
- Qualified Chef or experienced Cook
- Experience or proven ability in bulk and/or buffet style cooking
- Good English language and communication skills
- Own knives (advantageous) and chef uniform (unless requested otherwise)
- Own work (safety) boots, preferably leather with non-slip soles
- Preparing breakfast / lunch / dinners
- Operating grills and fryers
- General kitchen duties
Why you want this job
- Free meals during your shift
- Lots of hours
- Earn great money
- Experience the beauty of Australia’s North West
- Staff accommodation with pool – meet like-minded people
You will be working mornings, afternoons and/or evenings (split shifts can be expected). Hours may vary so flexibility is essential in this role.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to expand your career. APPLY NOW.
Job ID 44937:St.Or.#92