Supervisor – Commercial Cleaning & MaintenanceKarratha, Western Australia
A Quick Overview
Our client has been serving commercial businesses and home-owners in Karratha for over 18 years.
Their custom cleaning solutions, quality assurance program, professional people and responsive service levels have set them apart in the market and contributed to their growth.
As a Cleaning & Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for the supervision and management of a small team (2-4 staff) on daily scheduled and project cleaning and general maintenance work for commercial clients.
As a Supervisor and Team leader within a commercial maintenance and cleaning operation, you will be expected to be hands on whilst leading a team on jobs including:
- Scheduled cleaning work: (After hours office cleans, empty bins, dust surfaces, replenish supplies)
- Rental Property vacate cleans: (Cleaning floors, carpets, walls, bathrooms)
- Outdoor yard work: (Mowing, gardening, whipper snipping)
You will also be expected to:
- Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to client
- Handle special requests for customers as appropriate and note handling on the customer check-list and company paperwork
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting
- Be fit & healthy and be able to demonstrate a good work ethic
- Lead by example to junior staff
- Train and quality control staff and their work using standard company procedures.
- Able to work in the heat as Karratha can get quite hot over summer
- Reliable, hard-working and dependable are your key strengths
Excellent work environment, good pay and the opportunity to work in a Work hard-Play hard environment with like-minded people and opportunities to move up the ladder to management for the right people. The sky’s the limit!
- Detail oriented – pays attention to details at each customer’s location, with extra attention to any special requests
- Friendly and Professional – able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed
- Team player – ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done
- Self starter – able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so
- Desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities.
Experience not necessary but the right attitude is. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please be aware that this not a FIFO role.This position is based in Karratha.
If you think you are someone who could be our next great team member then apply now so you can get your next adventure started!Job ID DMLSU