Evening Cleaner (Wickham/Roebourne)Roebourne
A Quick Overview
Our client has been serving commercial businesses and homeowners in Karratha for over 18 years. Their custom cleaning solutions, quality assurance program, professional people and responsive service levels have set them apart in the market and contributed to their growth. The Cleaning & Maintenance Team play a key role in their growth and customer retention by consistently providing quality cleaning services to their valued customers.
We are currently seeking an evening/night cleaner for office/facility cleaning. This role offers 10-12 hours per week and will work 3 x weeknights per week, starting at 4:30pm.
- Scheduled cleaning work
- Replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen
- Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to client
- Arrive to work (client location) at scheduled time, perform services to established standards and insure the client’s facility is locked and secured when you finish and leave
- Handle special requests for customers as appropriate and note handling on the customer checklist and company paperwork
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reportin
- Fit & healthy as the work is physically demanding
- A current driver’s license and reliable transport
- Reliable, hardworking and a good team player
- Detail oriented – pays attention to details at each customer’s location, with extra attention to any special requests
- Self starter – able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW!Job ID DMLWICK