Tax refunds for Australian Working Holiday Makers
As a working holiday maker you will be required to do a tax return when you leave Australia. A Tax Return is a legal document given to the Australian Tax Office declaring your total income, deductions, taxes withheld and various other things. Anyone earning money in Australia is required to complete a tax return.
When you complete your Tax Return you will receive a tax refund, meaning you get some of the taxes you have paid back! We recommend you use this money wisely – parties, road trips and your next big trip!
Go Workabout has partnered with the great team at Pinkcow to provide all of our clients with the best possible rate.
Why choose our tax return service?
- On average around $70 better value than our main competitors
- No refund, no fee service
- Experienced and dedicated team of tax agents committed to maximising refunds for clients
- Fast, hassle free and paperless. 100% online solution and mobile compatible.
- Translated to 7 languages
- Great after care right through to the refund – dedicated Australian onshore customer service and support
What tax return options exist?
We offer a simple tax return option for Australian working holiday makers/backpackers with the best possible rates.
The cost of your tax return will be only 8% of your total tax return amount and will come out of your refund so there is no need for you to pay any money up front.
You can complete your tax return ONLINE in 10 minutes and with no physical paperwork. Or you can email us below and we can complete it for you.
How do I arrange a tax return?
Organising your tax refund through Go Workabout could not be easier. Simply complete the online application form and our tax partner will get working on your tax return right away. Once completed your return will be deposited into your nominated account minus the process fee.